It's the last goodbye I swear
I can't rely on a dime-a-day-love
That don't go anywhere
I'll learn to cry for someone else
I can't get by on an odds and ends love
That don't ever match up
I heard all you said
And I took it to heart
It's the last goodbye I swear
I can't survive
On a half hearted love
That will never be whole
I can't rely on a dime-a-day-love
That don't go anywhere
I'll learn to cry for someone else
I can't get by on an odds and ends love
That don't ever match up
I heard all you said
And I took it to heart
It's the last goodbye I swear
I can't survive
On a half hearted love
That will never be whole
(aus "last goodbye" the kills)
Schönes Lied, schöner Text.
AntwortenLöschenUnd ich liebe den Spruch aus deinem Header.
Eine schöne Weihnachtszeit! :)
I am obsessed with the Kills! This is one of my favourite songs by them. <3
AntwortenLöschen